OT: Client-side CMS/CRM for Sales Staff using FC3

Paul M. Bucalo pmbuc at pmbservices.com
Tue Mar 1 17:32:37 UTC 2005

I am in need of an Open Source, single-user CMS (or scaled-down CRM)
that can be run on a laptop using FC3. (No PIM's, please -- they are
*not* the same thing.) I would prefer that the solution doesn't require
a back-end server, but will consider if database template is ready to go
without extensive issues in setting up SQL. It definitely cannot be Web-
based.

My research for the last three years has provided nothing that I feel
replaces Maximizer in Windows without extensive development through an
RDMS or a programming language. I'm hoping that someone on this list has
experience with Contact Management systems for professional sales staff
and will point me to the kind of immediate solution I am in need of.
Off-list replies are welcomed.

Thanks,

Paul