Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide (draft 2 - Duncan Lithgow))

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:38:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:33:51 -0500, Charles E Taylor IV
<tomalek at mindspring.com> wrote:
> ... but the official archives sorts this thread correctly.  Isn't the
> issue really that the marc archive has broken threading?
>
> For example, see
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-February/thread.html

I swear I looked for that earlier and I couldn't find it. But you are
correct, it looks like that list does hold the threads.

YES, this is the "official" site, but unfortunately, the server that
maintains that list is fairly well taxed, and access to it is slow at
best. Not to mention that the search function sometimes needs to be
hit a few times to find results. I think you will find that there are
many users who prefer to use MARC or GMANE or one of the other
archiving sites out there.