Credit Card authorization from FC3

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Mar 2 00:07:04 UTC 2005

    I'm wanting to take credit cards from an FC3 machine.  It requires a
PAM module to 'authorize' the card, measure the length of time logged-in
and then charge that card for the connected time.

    I have the flowchart in my head; it's that simple.  I just need
someone to help me with the code.

    Money is available for this, as soon as it goes in- any takers?

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller