update glibc to glibc-devel-2.3.4-10.i386.rpm on FC2

Paul Rennix paul2004 at thespps.org
Wed Mar 2 04:45:31 UTC 2005

No, that is not what I meant : )

FC3 is fine for general use.  Generally though..... FC3 is just a little too
new to use on a production web server (for me).

So far, I just love FC3 and am testing it serving non-critical webpages and
such.  I like to give it a few more months for security flaws to be found
and worked out and for questions to get asked and answered by folks before
me.