After FC2-> FC3, korganizer screwy

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:45:12 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 18:06, Greg Trounson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After my upgrade from FC2 to FC3, Korganizer is doing strange things.
> Every Appointment and Todo that was created prior to the upgrade is
> displayed twice, so apparently I have two lunchtime appointments today!
> Deleting any one item causes both instances to be deleted upon reload.

<snip>

I've seen korganizer doing screwy thing after upgrade back in the Redhat 7.x
era. Could it be because of the config files conflict ?

I would try, backup the .ics file which contains the active schedule, then
remove all the korganizer config file, ie:
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/*
~/.kde/share/config/korganizer

Those should be re-created when you load korganizer. You may loose some of
your configuration (ie. appoitnment category, color coding for appointment
category, etc) but that should be easy to re-create.

Alternatively, you can check if your ics file still contains your schedule
correctly. There are other programs out there that will read .ics (ie ical
format).

Of course, standard disclaimer apply. If your korganizer blows up, I'm not
responsible :).

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja