OT: FC4 and Evolution

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:14:47 UTC 2005

Does any one know what Evolution version FC4 comes with?

Users in my company would love to go to Evolution if the calendering
featured worked with our Exchange servers; right now accessing a
calendar on an MS Exchange server causes Evolution to hang.  I have
posted this to this list as well as at least one other, no resolution
ever came about.  My question is what version of Evolution does FC4
come with?  I would like to find out if this version addresses this
issue.

Thank you for your time and response.

  Jamie Bohr