Keep Authorization

GONZALEZ, Jose A. JGONZALE at ABC-USA.org
Wed Mar 2 20:49:42 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have the Fedora Core 2 release and I keep getting a key in my task bar
when trying to use a system app or even to check services.  When I click
on the key I get a popup message asking:

"Question -- You're currently authorized to configure system-wide
settings (that affect all users) without typing the administrator
password again.  You can give up this authorization." -Keep
Authorization-- --Forget Authorization-(Two Buttons).

When I click on "Keep Authorization" the key stays in the tray and
nothing happens.  When I click on "Forget Authorization" the key
disappears but again nothing happens and I still can't open a system
settings application such as services.

Has anyone seen this before and can help?  Thanks

Joe Gonzalez