Website info request

Arthur Pemberton dalive at flashmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:39:07 UTC 2005

> - Package info
> I wasn't able to find a page which gave me some info about what each
> disc actually contains. Are all 4 disc necessary to be able to install
> Fedora? Since the distribution is 4 disc big in total, providing this
> info might reduce the amount of downloads if not all disc are realy
> necessary.

Ask and you shal receive, I just generated this with ls, awk and Quanta
and put it on my website:
http://pembo13.dalive.com/linux/index.php

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/

http://www.fedorafaq.org/
http://www.fedoraforum.org/

> Anyway, just my 2 cents ;-)
>
> Also, when can any new docs be expected? Not that I need any at this
> stage, installing Fedora isn't difficult at all but is there already a
> way to have a look at some docs in "beta" (or even "alpha") stage?

What kind of docs exactly are you looking for? Fedora is just a distro,
the documents for the individual pieces of software lie with their
makers (if they exist)

> Yours,

Peace