OT: FC4 and Evolution

Steffen Kluge kluge at fujitsu.com.au
Thu Mar 3 01:00:48 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 14:33 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
> > The current version (2.0x) in FC3 addresses this issue. FC4 will
> > probably come with 2.1x which adds a number of interesting plugins.
>
> Just for the record, I have 2.0.2 of Evo and I still get hangs with the
> Exchange calendar.  I haven't tried it with Exchange 2003, but with
> Exchange2K it made the system almost unusable.

Over here, Evo 2.0.3 in FC2 works just fine with the Exchange2K
calendar. I've been using the connector since 1.4.x times and have never
had calendar problems as far as I remember. The only issue I've got is
occasional crashes of the Exchange backend during GAL searches (address
auto-completion).

Cheers
Steffen.