Security Breach ?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 3 01:56:04 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 03.03.2005 schrieb Chris Strzelczyk um 2:42:

> I am running Click Cart Pro 5.1.6.  The gallery version v 1.28 so that
> is a little out of date.  Sadly, I keep
> my main applications up to date however, the scripts that are run by
> them I have lapsed on.  I guess it takes a
> good lesson to be learned sometimes which remains for a lifetime.
>
> -cs

Gallery version 1.28? I do not verbosely comment on this :| If you have
a close look at the security advises of that PHP application project
page you will see lots of severe warnings to update sind 1.28 was
current. So I think there is a good chance that the bad boy misused your
gallery.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 02:54:09 up 9 days, 14:02, load average: 0.44, 0.42, 0.44