FC3 : Scsi Emulation Problem

Ahmed Abdel-Aliem me2resh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:22:02 UTC 2005

Hi,
i have a problem with writing CDs using X-CD-Roast on Gnome.
when i make the configurations for it and choose the writer device it
gives me this message
---
you have selected an ATAPI decive as your CD-Writer.
This is not a recommended setup- you will experience
long delays within X-CD-Roast and bad writing performance.
See the FAQ how to properly install scsi-emulation for best results.
--
my DVD-Writer is SAMSUNG DVD-R/RW SH-W08A
when i tried fedora core 3 first time on my computer X-CD-Roast

can anyone tell me how to fix this ?

--
Ahmed Abdel-Aliem
Web Developer