No DHCP GUI in Sytem Settings/Server Settings

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Mar 3 08:27:38 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 03/03/2005 9.24:

>On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 17:02 +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:
>

>>Hi All,
>>
>>I added DHCP via YUM(did this because although the Add/Remove
>>Applications showed it as installed, it wasn't) and can see the DHCP
>>daemon in services, but, shouldn't there be a GUI also for adding
>>domains etc..? Cheers.
>>

>Domains? Are you sure you're not confusing DHCP with DNS?
>
>My favourite configuration tool for both DHCP and DNS is "vi" anyway...
>
>Paul.

I use Webmin for setting it up

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official