No DHCP GUI in Sytem Settings/Server Settings

Hacksaw hacksaw at hacksaw.org
Thu Mar 3 09:59:30 UTC 2005

>> I added DHCP via YUM(did this because although the Add/Remove
>Domains? Are you sure you're not confusing DHCP with DNS?

As Paul has suggested, DHCP, properly set up, should supply you with
everything you need to get online.

My set up (I'm the admin for the folks in my house) includes entries for

routers
subnet-mask
domain-name
domain-name-servers
time-offset
ntp-servers
lpr-servers
smtp-server

And could include many more. You shouldn't need to supply anything at all.
--
 I bring this all up because now Microsoft has a new version out,
 Windows XP, which according to everybody is the ``most reliable

http://www.hacksaw.org -- http://www.privatecircus.com -- KB1FVD