Fedora Core administration in right way

Marcin Szarek marcin.szarek at sezam.pl
Thu Mar 3 10:48:30 UTC 2005

Hello!

I'm quite experienced sysadmin, but only for a short time I maintain
servers with Fedora Core onboard. Thus I've got some questions.
First I'm very curious if/where could I find some compact documentation
for FC - such as FreeBSD or Solaris manuals? Also, I'd like to know
where can I find various informations regarding administering Fedora in
right-way, for example: where to store system-wide variables like
language settings, what system accounts exist in fedora and what role do
they actually act?
Sorry, but I find docs section at fedora.redhat.com very incomplete and
extremely poor.

So if you could point me to some materials from which I can learn Fedora
better, I would be very thankful.

TIA!

Best regards,
--
  .~.         MARCIN SZAREK <marcinDOTszarekATsezamDOTpl>
  /V\             Network / IT Systems Administrator