clamav

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:18:01 UTC 2005

Hey,

I am in the process of configuring Clamav ,but i don't know which
files i need to put in cron jobs like file which will be downloading
the virus updates from the net , how to setup the clamav if there is
any virus then repair or delete the file, scanning atleast weekly the
system or scheduling etc.

I came to know about the Mailscanner ,it is the software/utility
which uses clamav and spamassassin for removing viruses and worms,i
haven't used the Mailscanner so far so don't know the full use of
it.Do i have to download updates regularly for Mailscanner just like
for clamav(virus updates) so that Mailscanner works effectively.

Please let me know if you need any other input.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush