Website info request

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu Mar 3 16:03:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 at 7:39 PM, Arthur Pemberton said:

>> > I wasn't able to find a page which gave me some info about what
>> > each disc actually contains. Are all 4 disc necessary to be able
>> > to install Fedora? Since the distribution is 4 disc big in total,
>> > providing this info might reduce the amount of downloads if not
>> > all disc are realy necessary.
>> >
>> Ask and you shal receive, I just generated this with ls, awk and
>> Quanta >> and put it on my website:
>> http://pembo13.dalive.com/linux/index.php

Yes, that's helpful.  One small typo, each of the four pages has the
same heading:

	FC3 RPM List By Disk - Disk 1

You probably meant to change the 1 to a 2, 3, and 4 on the other pages.

It may also be worth pointing out that just looking for the main
packages you want to install won't tell you the whole story since it
doesn't take dependencies into account.

--
Henry