New User - Help Requested

A Hanafi arrow007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:54:46 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I am a beginner in the world of Linux. I am primarily a windows person
and this is the first time I am venturing in the world of Linux.

I have installed Fedora Core 3 on one of my machines and intend to use
it as a domain server doing user authentication and probably will use
it as a mail server as well. I need help with how to install and
configure send mail and how to make my server as the Primary Domain
server. Is there a website which goes into small details of a beginner
such as myself.

Yr help is greatly appreciated.