Squid in Fedora

Hugo Rebello hugo.rebello at dhl.com
Thu Mar 3 18:57:59 UTC 2005

Guys,

I have a problem with Squid in Fedora. I am using cache_peer option in
the Squid and all of the time that I am trying to access the option into
the web sites I receive the error below.

What can I do to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Hugo

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://click.uol.com.br/?

The following error was encountered:

    Unable to determine IP address from host name for /click.uol.com.br/

The dnsserver returned:

    Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is root <mailto:root>.

Generated Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:57:59 GMT by on (squid/2.5.STABLE6)