Editing 'aspell"

Lloyd Hayes lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:46:13 UTC 2005

I recently accidentally saved some words using Evolution which should
not have been saved. I asked on this list and the Evolution list which
file needed to be edited. I got the reply to look for this file:
"~/.aspell.en.pws"

Doing a search of FC3 on my computer, there is no "aspell.en.pws" on my
computer.
But I can find "/usr/lib/aspell/en_US-only.rws",
"/usr/lib/aspell/en-only.rws", "/usr/lib/aspell/en_GB-only.rws", and
"/usr/lib/aspell/en_CA-only.rws".

Does anyone know if these are files to edit?
I tried using "gedit" to edit one of these files, but it doesn't work.
How do you edit these files?

--

Lloyd Hayes

Email: lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com