New User - Help Requested

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Thu Mar 3 12:52:01 UTC 2005

you gonna want to set up dns and sendmail it seems.
dns...not really that bad...
sendmail---not really that bad either...

But, if you want to administer them you HAVE to know them!
they are both pretty involved...more so sendmail...

in send mail you use a config file to edit a config file... lol

as far as a HOWTO for sendmail...ummmm when I was in your position, I
never could find anything like that that would suit my needs...it was a
bite the bullet thing and just learn it and make it run...actually same
w/dns

then too, after you set it up, you have to know it for when things go
wrong.

john rose
--
The only thing Micro$oft has done for society is make people believe
that computers are inherently unreliable.