Spamassassin 3.0.2 autolearn=ham/spam/no

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Thu Mar 3 22:19:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:55 -0800, Matt Florido wrote:
> "Finally, SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header and 3
> points from the body, to auto-learn as spam. If either section
> contributes fewer points, the message will not be auto-learned."

I want SpamAssassin to be trained with all my mail. I tried to do this
by having SpamAssassin auto-learn from all mail, so I would only have to
retrain it with those messages that it gets wrong (which I can do with
Evolution's Junk/Not Junk buttons). This can't be done, due to what is
quoted above. I think there's a similar issue with auto-learning ham.

I accomplished this by putting the following in my .procmailrc (the same
thing could be done with filters in a mail reader if it downloads mail
directly):

:0 fw
| /usr/bin/spamc

:0 wc: