Fedora 3 bluetooth

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Fri Mar 4 13:39:21 UTC 2005

> I recommend the DLink DBT-120 adapter. It has always worked well with
Bluez.

Cheers Ben... I've just ordered a Zoom 4310 - I'll give that a shot and
will try the one you recommended if I don't have any joy with it :o)

File transfer between my handset and my box will be great (esp for
deploying J2ME stuff), but my ultimate goal is to be able to send text
thru my phone from my Linux box (I've got a Nokia 6600...). Nothing
obvious shows up on a google hunt - so is this a crazy idea or does
anyone think it's a viable possibility....?

Dave