GPG signature unknown

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:17:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:47:50 -0500, Hacksaw <hacksaw at hacksaw.org> wrote:
> Repository: http://fedora.server4you.net/
>
> Okay, that time it worked without comment. I turned off the "testing" repo.
>
> Do they over lay each other? For instance, if a package was in updates
> and testing, would the testing one show up instead of the update one?
>
> I hope so, otherwise I get to be disturbed.

Since you mentioned that you are looking into FC3 to put on a client's
machine, IMHO, I'd stay away from testing / unstable repos. Unless you
intend to be there 24 /7, maybe it's a better idea to put only stable
packages in the client's machine.

Well, but that's only one opinion: better safe than sorry!

Cheers,

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680