Display: limited brightness?

craig-fcp no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Mar 4 18:41:38 UTC 2005

The display is faultless except for the upper level of brightness/contrast seems limited.

I do have trouble with for instance web sites that use dark backgrounds. I have to struggle to read the text on these backgrounds.

I have max'd out the displays firmware controls for this feature but this doesn't fix the problem

I recall when I installed FC3 that it asks to select from a long list the monitors. The fact was that my monitor was not listed among all the LG monitors.  I have a LG 77M 50/60Hz 2.0A so I had to pick one I "thought" might work.

If there is a solution one might recommend I like to hear it.

thank you

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=45571&topic_id=11548&forum=6#forumpost45571