Display: limited brightness?

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 22:17:31 UTC 2005

craig-fcp wrote:

>I've tried searching with:
>monitor
>display
>monitor setting
>display setting
>
>I can not find a reference
>Can you suggest what might work
>
>thank you

Fritz Whittington has responded to your thread suggesting use of an
application I am not familiar with.  Give it a try.

The approach I was thinking about involved exiting X and from a command
line using system-config-display to adjust your monitor setup
parameters.  If you decide to pursue that approach and do not have
printed documentation giving all needed specs on your monitor you might
try to locate those specs online via a google search on the monitor series.

best