Uninstalling GRUB

Jon Winn winn_jon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 17:09:23 UTC 2005

Hello.  I'm very, very new to Linux.  Currently I have FC 3 installed on a
2nd hard drive on my computer, with Windows XP on my primary.  When I
installed FC 3, I opted to install the GRUB boot loader.  Well, now I want
to remove FC 3 and the boot loader from my system, but simply removing the
2nd hard drive doesn't work.  I haven't been able to find anywhere how to do
that.  I'm trying to uninstall everything so I can set up a Linux box server
as a stand alone.  Any help would be gratefully appreciated.  Thanks!  JKW