Parportscanner and Sane.

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 16:31:56 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> <>Am So, den 06.03.2005 schrieb Philip Moller um 16:20:
>
>>My native language is swedish, so I hope my english is intelligible.
>>

>Your English is fine as far I can tell you. My mother tongue is German
>and my English is really not perfect. Always hoping to make it better in
>the long run.
>

>>Philip Moller
>>

>Alexander

Some Brits would argue that as an American (U.S.) I don't speak English
at all :-) , gentlemen.  Let me assure you, though, that you both have
much better command of the English language than a good many native
"English" speakers I know and a much better command of English than I
will ever have of your native languages.   From one who studied Gernan
two and a half years.