Converting Lotus 123 files

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 00:22:39 UTC 2005

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Thank you, this persuaded me to install Gnumeric and I have it running
> now with one of my wife's old spreadsheets. This one has 47,939 rows.
> The spreadsheet itself is 32 Mb big. I can see all the rows too! I
> checked the Help but can't seem to find the maximum number or rows it
> can take for a spreadsheet.

Googling for "gnumeric maximum rows" comes up with lots of relevant
links. (It looks like the maximum is 65535, like Excel, unless you
change a define or two and recompile...)

James.

--
E-mail address: james |  ... File not found, I'll load something *I* think
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |  is interesting.