KMail and the symbols for attachments

Tibor-Attila ANCA anca.tibor at gmx.de
Mon Mar 7 09:29:04 UTC 2005

Hi List,

I got it! I finally could convince my wife to use Linux (FC3, like me)!
We still have minor problems, like the one in the subject line. I saved
all her emails from Thunderbird in an mbox-file under Windows and
imported the file with kmailcvt. This went ok. Now, the Problem is, that
the symbols for attachment won´t show up, even if this feature is
enabled in Layout, etc. It is really annoying.

Could it be, that the imported messages are going to be like this and
the received messages with attachments will show up with this small
symbol? How could I change this? Any Idea?

Thanks,
--
Tibor Attila ANCA
<anca.tibor at gmx.de>