Sendmail / Exchange / Mailman - Resources and suggestons

Tim Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Mon Mar 7 18:46:32 UTC 2005

Good afternoon:

I am preparing to implement Mailman and sendmail here on our system to
be able to manage a few mailing lists -- the base computer is a FC3 Box
with plenty of horsepower, so I'm not worried there.  My major concerns
are:

(a) will this cause any problems with our Exchange server that is in the
same network?

And

(b) finding the proper resources etc for setting both of them up.  I
will be joining the Mailman and Sendmail lists if I can find them, but
just looking stuff over it seems a bit daunting-- any hints, tips or
suggestions that you folks have would be greatly appreciated

TIM

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster
Medina Christian Academy