Fedora 3 bluetooth

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Tue Mar 8 13:58:19 UTC 2005

> I have SyncML (with Evo), ObjectPush, Internet through GPRS & FS
access (p3nfsd) running now.

My dongle just came thru the post - so Im back on the bluetooth
trail......
One of the things Im really interested in getting set up is FS access:
Im going to want to be deploying J2ME apps to the phone directly from my
linux box.
Is this achieved using p3nfsd? Is that something I need to download
separately (http://www.linuxsoft.cz/en/sw_detail.php?id_item=2948) or is
it also included in FC3 somewhere?
I've also been googling around for ObjectPush - but didn't come up with
much. What is it used for?

Thanks,

Dave