help with secure.conf Please

Jack Taffar jtaffar at aogc.biz
Tue Mar 8 20:17:18 UTC 2005

I hope you can help.  I am a newby to Redhat.  I am trying to silence
dovecot-auth.  I added it to the following line:
$ignore_services = sshd Pluto stunnel proftpd dovecot-auth
                                                                                However, the change did not work.  The message(1) is still being logged into the security log.  I did reboot the sever after the change.  Is there any hope ???

(1) Mar  6 11:53:43 localhost dovecot-auth: pam_succeed_if: requirement
"uid < 100" not met by user

Thanks in Advance,

Jack Taffar
Information Systems