DVD-RAM on FC3

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Tue Mar 8 22:06:32 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 13:12, Markku Kolkka wrote:
> Even if that worked, it wouldn't be of any use to me for the
> reason mentioned above.
"If that doesn't work, can you please try to create an ext2 filesystem with 2k
block size? it should fail without the -b 2048 but succeed with... I'm fairly
certain that is the issue but would like to have some confirmation."

Can't really help you if you don't help me figure out what's wrong...
If the -S doesn't work then maybe I'm on the wrong way and even if ext2 isn't
what you want, it helps me exclude a fair bit of problems...

http://howtos.linux.com/howtos/Optical-Disk-HOWTO-3.shtml

Peter.