FC3 Security

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:53:13 UTC 2005

I don't know, but it looks to me as those "data-center" guys got theyr
degrees by correspondence, and not even by regular mail: they must
have used a note-in-a-bottle system to correspod to some
MS-pseudo-college.

But I see another option... If you can spare some money, or get
another computer somewhere, you can always install XP onthis one, and
connect this one to the network. The gust there would be happy and,
after all is working, you can set up Linux to use this one as gateway.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680