SLATEC library

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 19:38:07 UTC 2005

Thanks, btw, it looks like FC has gotten rid of LAPACk. I have noticed that you
are from a Math Sci place. Do you know how we can get Extras or other places to
 carry these things? While we can build these things, it would really help if
there is an available repository so that people who don't want to mess with
building can have yum or something automatically update.

Thanks and best wishes!

PS: On another issue, changing kernels for the apmsleep has not had any effect,
and I have given up...