spamassassin tags missing from subject line

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 10 17:50:26 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 10.03.2005 schrieb Olga Urban um 18:42:

> Thank you for your help -- I've changed local.cf, but haven't received
> any spam to see if it worked.

Simply test it:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SingleUserUnixInstall --> 13. Test
mail installation

> When I called spamd in procmailrc I was getting error messages. I am not
> familiar with MimeDefang.

Because you can't use spamd that way. You will have to read the
documentation. Maybe starting with

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedInMta

It certainly depends on the amount of mail to be processed. For a
handful of daily mail the .procmail call can be ok.

> Olga

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:47:49 up 22:59, 16 users, 0.06, 0.14, 0.10