What is that partition GUI tool?

M Daniel R M danes16subscrip3 at ya.com
Thu Mar 10 19:47:19 UTC 2005

El mié, 09-03-2005 a las 18:29 -0600, Les Mikesell escribió:
> On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 15:33, M Daniel R M wrote:
>
> >    But note -probably, you already did- that qtparted won't let you
> > resize partitions, among other features that it lacks, which would do
> > this tool really interesting :( Simply create, destroy, not much more...
>
> That's odd - I just used the knoppix version to resize the NTFS
> partition to make room for a dual-boot setup on a laptop. Since
> you couldn't make changes while a partition is mounted it might
> be best on a run-from-cd system anyway.
>
> --
>   Les Mikesell
>    les at futuresource.com

 I didn't refer to NTFS file systems (nor FAT, FAT32, ...). I don't care
about those FS since what I have to manage from time to time are simply
ext2/3 FS's.
 Maybe my comment was confused with regard to the subject of the thread,
just wanted to make evident what IMHO I consider a notable lack in
Fedora.

Cheers