hi.... (finding out what status services are)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 02:40:19 UTC 2005

bruce wrote:
> looking through FC3...
>
> where is the section that allows me to see which services are
> enabled/disabled.. as well as the user/groups section...
>
> must have missed it in the menuing sections...
>
> -bruce

You can either run setup as root to see which services are activated or
deactivated.
Or
 From the system settings menu, choose server settings, then services.
This wil prompt you for a password for root. Enter the password and the
GUI version will come up where you can select or deselect which services
you want to enable.

Jim

--
"It's ten o'clock... Do you know where your AI programs are?"  -- Peter
Oakley