I come with praise

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Mar 11 18:46:32 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 10:15 +0000, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> I recently had email conversations with the author of Password Manager
> (http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/) and Dag Wieers and I would like to
> say a few things.
>
> When I came to Linux from Windows two years ago, I had no idea that I would be
> so impressed and so driven to help total strangers. Since installing my very
> first distro, Fedora Core 1, I have had very few problems with Linux and
> Fedora. The problems I did have were quickly and easily solved with the help
> of experienced folks who wanted only to help. I have also been impressed with
> the type of people whom I have had the honour of working with. I have since
> been involved with several F/OS software projects, including writing the
> documentation for Password manager. The feeling of being needed and involved
> is without description.

    Glad to hear it.  Keep going; the way this works is for you to get
up to speed on it, and then YOU become one of those helpful people.
Isn't it a great thing?

   Welcome to the club. (My info's at the bottom; feel free to chat/mail
me if you get stuck...)

--
Those who entrust life and limb to Microsoft deserve neither. -Me, 2005
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad