Fedora Core 3 and MySql

Betty Chang bettyc at bettyc.com
Fri Mar 11 19:49:01 UTC 2005

Hi -- I ran "yum install mysql-server",  and then the yum info shows
mysql-server as an installed package.
However, when I run "rpm -qa",  I still don't see any mysql-server.   I just
see mysql-dev and mysql
Also,  mysqld does not seem to exist anywhere on the machine.  (I used
'find')

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Betty