Out of topic or maybe nott?!

Arnaldo Bento arnaldo_bento at clix.pt
Fri Mar 11 22:36:51 UTC 2005

Hello

I use the fedora Core 3 and apache web server 2.0. The fedora was

install in English with Portuguese keyboard.

I created a web page using several programs and when I see the page in the

computer where everything was made or in another computer with

any windows version  it work as it must be. (I use windows in English
version).

After copying my page to my server all the Portuguese characters had
disappeared

and had been replaced by commas and points.

How can I have the correct  Portuguese characters in the server?

Thanks in advance.

Arnaldo