Fedora core 3 / XP dual boot

Stuart Sears stuart at sjsears.com
Sun Mar 13 11:36:09 UTC 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 11:32, Irving, Dave wrote:
> Just checked that site and it's a linux tool right? So do I just burn it
> on to CD and boot my XP box from it?
absolutely. works like a charm.

> > After that start the fedora install, which will allow you to do futher
> > partioning of your fedora installation.

> What further partitioning do I need to do? (Sorry - I've never dual
> booted a box before - so Im not sure what partitions I'd actually
> need...)
This is part of the installer - you can let it automatically partition your
disk (ignoring any existing windows partitions it can see).
This is probably your best option if you are not all that experienced with the
partitioning schemes/tools supplied.

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCE, RHCX, RTFM, ASAP
The problem that we thought was a problem was, indeed, a problem, but