Fedora core 3 / XP dual boot

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Sun Mar 13 11:56:59 UTC 2005

>> Just checked that site and it's a linux tool right? So do I just burn

>> it on to CD and boot my XP box from it?

> absolutely. works like a charm.

Brilliant - just got the ISO now and Im going to give it a whirl.
My 'lil laptop is only 60gig - so do you think a 50/50 split will be ok?

So, basically, during the install, I just tell Grub to use the MBR, and
it should set itself all up so that I can choose whether to boot XP or
Fedora at start up?

Appreciate your help!

Dave