Fedora core 3 / XP dual boot

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Sun Mar 13 13:59:59 UTC 2005

I really am such a duncer sometimes!
So, qtparted uses ntfsresize unter the hoods - so - why no FTFM dave
huh?
Turned out I needed to do a chkdsk (the laptop's only a day old!) :o)
Hit resize, picked 30gig, and in 5 seconds it was done!
Managed to get back in to XP without any problems what-so-ever!
Cheers for all the help... And on a Sunday too! Its really appreciated.
Right, with my spangly new partition, Im off to install Fedora 3 on my
laptop...