fedora-list at redhat.com

Rick Meyer rick at workcity.ca
Sun Mar 13 15:33:42 UTC 2005

Yep...., except that the real information that is being transmitted by the
firewall is inside an encrypted VPN.  Also the file system itself is
encrypted.  The firewall won't accept SSH from just any system.  It's locked
down.   I'm just trying to make it extremely difficult for an unauthorized
user to get access to it.

Rick.