Bittorrent - how to use on Linux?

a a lacadaemon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:54:48 UTC 2005

If you can tolerate Java on your machine then Azureus is an excellent
(some say the standard) bittorrent client incorporating many very
useful functions e.g. bandwidth management, torrent prioritisation,
individual file selection from within torrents and fast resume after
stop. I use Azureus on FC3 without any problems.