httpd.conf in fedora

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Sun Mar 13 19:58:25 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

>>No, nothing of that sort. Any ideas why I'm getting the wrong directory?
>

> if you are getting avc related errors its SELinux related issue. Please read
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/
> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/
>
> Additional queries on SELinux should go into
> https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list

unless I misunderstand or I'm mistaken DocumentRoot directive should and
must be set in the main apache config file; /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.
I'm curious as to why you're attempting to set this directive in the
file you've mentioned?

You also need to be sure that the directories you want to access have
the correct permissions as well as making sure the containers for those
directories actually exist in apache config file as mentioned above.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996