CD/DVD (NEC) WoNt Mount !

iluminate no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 13 22:31:22 UTC 2005

Hello to all of you,

This is my first install of a Linux Distro :) So please don't laugh if I ask dumb questions.
We all have to start somewhere. :)

Here's my problem. I can't mount the CDROM. Checked the /etc/fstab but there's nothing there.
Tried also to add -
/dev/cdrom/   /media/cdrom/ iso9660 noauto...etc. But that didn't work either.

I the tried to update the Udev to a newer version (yes I did make a search on this forum before posting this) but that didn't help.
I did by misstake install the udev-039-10.FC3.7 (hope this is ok)

I have a NEC ND-3520 and I can't get the darn thing to work.
Hope there is a warm soul outthere who can help me out, or give me some guidelines how-to!

Take care!

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=48538&topic_id=12297&forum=4#forumpost48538