Dual Boot with FC3-partitioning, how ?

a a lacadaemon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:25:55 UTC 2005

> I don't have Partition Magic :(
> How does that creating the swap-partition work ?
> Do I have to create an extra partition (thus it being 3 partitions on the first drive) or will the linux partition be cut during installation?

you will find a copy of partition magic with a serial on isohunt.com
just remember to go buy it if you like it

fc2 has the option during installation to automatically set up the
linux partitions, take that option and forget about swap drives and
doing it yourself

linux will install into the ext2 space on the first hdd leaving the xp
partition intact. the 3 fat32 partitions on the second hdd will also
remain