squid installation and configurartion

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Mon Mar 14 03:31:54 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I installed pure FC3 in a box as a server, I installed GUI, admin tools,
development tools etc... but not OO and Multimedia. My intention is to share
my internet connection (DSL) through this machine, My connection type to ISP
is a  proxy connection, I configured Firefox and it is running well. my two
eth0,1 are recognized and ready.
Then, I read some stuff about 'squid' in the web, but I still need some
guidance to go installing squid and configuring it ( I don't know where to
find it yet).
could somebody guide me to get it work for me with steps to go ahead..
Thank you in advance
Mohan